D5M LGP oil and other questions

samedi 24 septembre 2016

Sorry to keep bothering you guys :D I used the search tool but "oil" is too short :rolleyes:

Friday I bought a '99 D5M and I'm changing the filters and topping off the fluids.

1) What type of transmission/drivetrain oil do you use? All I can find is SAE 30W meeting TO-4 spec. I assume this is not just regular SAE30 engine oil or is it?

2) ritchiespecs lists 6.9 gallons of oil. I drained the pan, changed/primed the filter. Put about 6.9g back in. Ran it for 30-40min and the dip stick shows about 1" 1 1/2" overfilled?? Did I miss a drain? It showed low before I changed it, It was sitting level and drained for 2-3 hrs while I went to town and got filters

3) Fuel filters The 2 filters on the drivers side - one up and one down. What is the correct procedure to change these loosing the least amount of prime?


Thanks for putting up with what I know are questions that have been asked before. I just can't find another source with an active membership board


D5M LGP oil and other questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire