2016 case 1150m dozer crawler

vendredi 28 octobre 2016

I am looking to buy a new dozer. Here in west central Texas there are only two brands considered any good, the over priced John Deere and Caterpillar Dozer Crawler. They are did set against CASE heavy equipment. I originally came from an area that CASE was a good product. I cannot find anything on the 1150M Series. Can anyone help. The John Deere 700K XLT, CAT D6K 2 LX, and the CASE 1150M are the units I am looking at. The John Deere is the most expensive unit with CAT being in the middle.

It appears there is a love or hate relations here and I just want a good DOZER. I did not see any data the shows one better then the other and it appears to be personal, but I am looking for any input good or bad.

Thanks


2016 case 1150m dozer crawler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire