Kebelco Bladerunner

samedi 29 octobre 2016

Read some reviews on the forum but curious if anyone has any fresh reviews on the blade runner 150 or 160?? I am looking into a 2009 150. Used to running the Deere 120 & 160 machines so I'm curious how it digs to say a 160?? I know a 160 will out dig it but by how much?? Our houses are getting smaller and smaller in lot size overdig load out trucks then build back with 3" so the dozer would come in very handy to put back in the 3"

So I guess my questions are

1. Is the machine much slower on the dig end vs the 160? Can you turn it up enough to come close?? With the large track pads I would think it would be plenty stable but I am always impressed at how fast a 160 will dig but sometimes they are a tad big on the small house holes. I will say loading trucks the long reach of a 160 is also nice.

2. How handy is the blade? Also doing foundation digs is it also in the way to much??

3. How reliable are they?? I don't mind working on it but is there common problems I need to look out for?? We have a New Holland dealer but no Kebelco dealer our Deere-Hitachi dealer is very good to work with

Thanks I'm just trying to figure out if I should be looking at a 160 or say 135 Hitachi VS the Blade runner


Kebelco Bladerunner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire