MF60 BH-CM Pins and Bushing for BH bucket

jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Hello, I bought a old Massey Ferguson MF60 backhoe/loader.
The guy I bought it from took the pins and bh bucket to use on another machine, but he gave me a bucket that will need the mounting brackets moved on.
The pins that he gave me are too short so I thought that I could buy pins and bushings from Massey, but they no longer make them.
Next plan is to have the pins and bushings made by a machine shop. I have the pin size and length, and since I know the pin size 1 49/64, I can estimate the ID of the bushing. My problem is that the bushings that are in the machine are shot and I can't get an accurate measurement from them or the backhoe arm where the bushing seats is worn as well. I think that the holes for the bushing are ok, but when measured it get a variety of measurements so its hard to say what it should be.
Plan on cleaning the hole for the bushing as best I can and find the point that the hole is narrowest and take that as the OD of the bushing to the machinist.
Bushing part number is 1465053M1 and the pin is 2753776M1 if anyone knows where I could order them or if anyone has had them made in the past could they tell me the dimensions so I can have my own made.

In the parts book there are other bushings that I could assume are the same specs since the same size pins is used, but you know how these manufactures get sometimes, they can't make it easy.

Any help would be great thanks.


MF60 BH-CM Pins and Bushing for BH bucket

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire