Cat 955 12A

lundi 31 octobre 2016

I am new to the forum but have lurked on ACMOC as well. I have some experience running dozers and ford backhoes doing similiar work but I thought I would ask for some thoughts on a piece of equipment I am looking at.

A little backstory on my situation, my wife and I purchased 45 acres of land in Tennessee. We will need to cut in trails and also cut in a home building spot for our log cabin by clearing around 3-4 acres. It is pretty heavily wooded but most tree's are 8-10 inches in diameter.

I have read that for what we need to do, a crawler loader is a good "all around" machine to have. Time is not a concern, we will be working on this project over the next few years.

I found this older Cat 955 close to our property and was wondering what everyone thinks, I havn't had a chance to look at it in person but it doesn't look used and abused, runs and operates as it should and the under carriage doesn't look terrible from the pictures (would want to look at it more closely in person). It is also a glow plug, electric start 12A not a pony motor. They want $4k

Name: img.jpg Views: 3 Size: 61.2 KBName: img (1).jpg Views: 3 Size: 61.5 KBName: img (2).jpg Views: 3 Size: 51.6 KB

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Nick
Attached Images
   


Cat 955 12A

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire