First post, thanks in advance! Deere 544B radiator help

jeudi 27 octobre 2016

New guy here, who has a ton to learn! I have acquired an old 1979 or 80 (I think) Deere 544B loader that has extensively rebuilt 5 years ago and not used or even run since. My buddy was the machinists who did the work so I know everything he did and know it was done right. I put a new battery in it and it fired up first time and runs awesome except for a bad hydraulic hose, a few bad gauges, a mouse condo in the seat and a radiator that is leaking from 4 places.

I can fix the hose but I haven't been able to find a replacement radiator yet. Where should I look? I've checked with a few on line retailers who told me good luck. Is it worth it or even possible to have it re-cored/ repaired? Is there a radiator from a different machine that would work? I can fabricate to make a new mount for one that might work.

Also I think I have found some of the gauges online but I'm not sure they are exact, is it possible to buy a whole dash from someone parting out an old one?

Thanks for any advise!


First post, thanks in advance! Deere 544B radiator help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire