Independent field mechanic startup

vendredi 28 octobre 2016

I'd like to introduce myself, I've been reading the forum for several months now and have learned a good bit. For the past 5 months I've been moonlighting as a mechanic for various construction contractors repairing and servicing their machines. My day job is heavy mechanic for the government so no conflict there. Since I started, I've always had at least 2-3 weekends booked, and some evenings too. Right now I have probably 4 weekends worth of work on my plate, and very possibly another 4-6 around the corner. At what point do you put your two weeks in and just go full time self employed. I searched all over for ideas on this but all the web articles are written by cubicle dwellers. Can I get some input from other independents out there? Also, how do you charge for travel. All my customers so far have been within 30 minutes from home so I don't charge for that. Any info would be appreciated.


Independent field mechanic startup

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire