Case 580K hydraulic issues

lundi 31 octobre 2016

I wrote in a couple of weeks ago, about my 580K phase3 and it's badly leaking steering cylinder. I've since had it rebuilt, and it isn't leaking any longer. Prior to the rebuild, I was always constantly adding fluid. Since early summer, I noticed that the hydraulics were getting weak. I chalked this up to the leaking cylinder, since there was a number of times where I was low on fluid. I was at the point were I couldn't lift a full bucket of dirt, unless the pedal was to the floor. Now that it's repaired, it still does the same thing. Also, while it was there, they installed a new filter. My thinking, is that I need a new hydraulic pump. But, before I go and spend that kind of money, is there anything else it could be? Is it possible that the strainer in the tank could be clogged? Or maybe a faulty relief valve? All of the hydraulic functions are slow and weak. Backhoe and loader. Sorry for the long post, I'm trying not to leave anything out. Thanks. John.


Case 580K hydraulic issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire