Cat 303C CR issue, pics and video inside!

samedi 25 avril 2015

2007 Cat 303C CR

Engine is the Mitsubishi S3Q2-E1 3 cyl.

This is the only mini excavator that I have driven, and my issue is first that I think that i shakes and rattles quite a lot at idle and low RPM. It rattles so much so that I have to drive at a pretty high RPM, but then the hydraulics gets too sensitive and quick in its movements, so I can seem to get any flow in my digging.

If you look at the video clip you can see the rattle, and you can also hear my other issue. Is the high pitch metal rattle that sounds like a loose washer or something like that.

I cant find anything thats loose or anything!

The engine mounts looks fine to me, so I dont really think that they are my problem, but I can not guarantee that.

Does this engine have three or four engine mounts? I have only found three...

Check pics and video and please give my a hint on where to start searching for my problems! :-)

http://ift.tt/1HEDiFq

http://ift.tt/1HEDlkq


Cat 303C CR issue, pics and video inside!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire