Tell me about a 2000 National Boom Truck model 1395

samedi 25 avril 2015

Hello everyone. New here to the forum. Lot's of helpful info.

We build grain bins, grain elevators, install conveyors, augers, etc. One of my long term goals is to get a crane. If we need a crane we always contacted somebody in that business. I would like to have a crane on a project and be available to use for an hour or two and not have to be constantly calling in someone else to help us.

In checking about renting a bare crane, the dealer mentioned about this National Crane that another dealer had traded in. He would give me the opportunity to rent it before buying.
30 ton swing cab crane; 95' main boom; 27-48' two piece jib; 7 ton hook ball; out and down outriggers
Mounted on 2000 Sterling; 275 HP CAT 3126; 40k rears, 18k front; steel wheels; spring suspension; A/C; 3900 PTO hours; 148,000 miles


It just had the tele cylinder and cables redone last year. What should I look for, any major do's or don'ts? Tricks of the trade? How many hours before a crane is needing any major repairs? We already have some rigging. I don't know what cribbing comes with it. What do you make cribbing out of? Am I crazy? :confused:

I grew up on a farm and have run many skid loaders, small wheel loaders, telehandlers, manlifts, etc. I'm not afraid to tinker a little if there is an issue, but i have no idea about cranes other than rigging whatever I need lifted and telling the operator where I want it.


Tell me about a 2000 National Boom Truck model 1395

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire