CAT 955K wont ramp up and looks to be spraying oil from oil pan/engine gasket

mardi 26 janvier 2016

I recently got my 955K stuck. I drove it back to the house, about 150 yards, and everything was running fine. I have had it idling for a few minutes while I moved to loader around to get a linkage pin lined up so I could put it back in. 2 days ago, I started it up and it would not throttle up. I got off to check the throttle linkage and noticed a couple of fine streams of oil coming from what looked to be the oil pan and engine interface. I shut it down immediately as I also noticed some knocking coming from the engine. The oil was coming from the front right of the oil pan. Is it possible that something has clogged the oil lines and backed up enough to pressurize the oil pan? Any ideas? I am going to remove the filter this evening to check for debris and to check the bypass on top of the filter housing. I am not very familiar with these machines so any response will not insult my intelligence.


CAT 955K wont ramp up and looks to be spraying oil from oil pan/engine gasket

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire