Hitachi EX120 swing bearing bolts

mardi 26 janvier 2016

I am working on a Hitachi ex120, and found there to be 8 bolts missing from the underside of the swing bearing. There is 6 missing underneath the cab, and another two directly opposite on the other side of the machine. I haven't been able to find any information, except in an older post on this forum that said there should be 30 in total, and in a catalog that says it ships them in packs of 36. There's nothing at all in the manual, and only 28 on the machine I'm working on. at first I assumed that they had broken off, but when I look at the top side of the bearing, all the bolts that are still in poke out the top about 5mm. Where there are studs missing, there's nothing poking out, and no hole where a stud would come through.

I'm doing this as part of my foundation heavy duty course, so I'm not sure if I just don't know my ****, or what. I'm basically convinced that they're supposed to be empty holes.

anybody know what the hell the deal with these is? thanks.


Hitachi EX120 swing bearing bolts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire