Overall impressions of JD 470G

mercredi 24 février 2016

One of my customers asked me about if they're a good machine overall but i have minimal knowledge of JD. He has a gravel pit and runs 2 349E, a 349F, a330D, and a 330C for now. All the 349s were bought new and the E's both had new engines put in under warranty around 5k hrs due to extreme oil consumption issues. I think he's a bit burnt out on that.

He tells me there are a few ~2khr JD 470G he wants to look at that would probably be 1/2 the cost of a similar 349. I called a friend of mine that does quite a bit of work on JD machines and he told me that other that wiring issues, which most all JD hoes have, they are pretty solid. Also said the Isuzu is a little better engine but the JD engine is easier to get parts for.

Any wisdom welcomed.


Overall impressions of JD 470G

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire