Bobcat 763 Hydraulic control valve (?) leak

mercredi 31 août 2016

I'm new to this type of forums. A friend of mine has a bobcat 763 C-series and is leaking hydraulic oil from what I think the service manual calls the hydraulic control valve (pages 79-104). I put a good 5 gallons of hydraulic oil before the dipstick could see any.
http://ift.tt/2ceb6QF

Attached some pictures of where I see the leak.
Name: WP_20160830_18_28_20_Pro.jpg Views: 1 Size: 29.4 KB

Name: WP_20160829_19_19_08_Pro.jpg Views: 2 Size: 39.7 KB

Name: WP_20160829_19_18_54_Pro.jpg Views: 1 Size: 23.2 KB

Name: bobcat_service.jpg Views: 1 Size: 41.8 KB

I'm talking to the local Bobcat parts guy and when I mentioned hydraulic control valve he was like what???. I sent him some pics and I'm trying to see if there's a kit with all the seals and whatever else I might need to fix the leak. Anybody knows if there's such a kit? That might help me guide the conversation with the local parts person. I'm not a Bobcat person so maybe he doesn't understand what I'm saying,

I have some mechanic skills (swap/rebuild engines, transmission/clutch, etc) so I was wondering if this is something I should do myself. I borrowed the bobcat and I will like to repay the favor by fixing the leak. Any help/tips/hints will be more than welcome. Thanks!

Georgie
Attached Images
    


Bobcat 763 Hydraulic control valve (?) leak

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire