D6C Blade tilt

mardi 30 août 2016

OK, I admit I have a bit of a stupid question.....................

I was going to tilt the blade a bit to get more of a bite and when I went to do it I found it has only one screw type adjustment on the right side on the unit as you face forward. It attempted to turn it with no luck and it appeared to either be screwed on way too tight or wasn't meant to be adjusted.

The mechanic inside of me looked for signs of threads but it sure seemed like this wasn't meant to turn.

The cat manual shows two threaded rods on each side. Mine has a hydraulic cylinder on one side to tilt one corner down lower than the other using foot pedals.

Am I crazy or should I be able to turn that opposite side? I am taking some penetrating lube and a breaker bar with me tonight and see if I can get it to budge.

UGH.........


D6C Blade tilt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire