new contractor

dimanche 28 août 2016

so a few months ago I thought about buying a excavator went looked at all these places went online. Well I dint buy one I however did buy a Kubota tractor for less then what my budget for a excavator was so I put that money in the bank. When the Kubota dealer delivered the tractor they had a problem with my drive way there is a tight turn and if not careful your going into the ditch. I decided to use the extra money I saved and get a contractor out and expand the turn just the turn which would meaning adding a culvert pipe and filling over it. I don't think there was a lot to it but I called maybe 6 contractors all local 5 out of 6 gave me about the same price which I was close to figuring it would cost that much but the 6th was a fairly new company I think maybe 1 or 2 year old company. The quote I was given by that company was about twice what any of the other contractors was. I'm just wondering if you read all that is that the reason for that quote would be lack of experience or just trying to have me pay for that new truck they had or something because I was just lost with that. I know I don't know what it takes to run a company but I just don't feel like that was a reasonable quote. I still had the project done only took the company I went with a day to do it.


new contractor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire