Starting a Site work company

dimanche 28 août 2016

Hi
I am starting my business as a site work contractor ,There are so many option for equipment out there and I don't know where to start. I have limited budget.I will start from site work of residential building(new construction) and my aim is site work of commercials. the scope of the work is demolish the existing building, dig the basement, back fill the basement, rough Grade and Final grade. can you Please answer my questions:
1- I have to buy small loader. I don't know if I should buy a bobcat or cat or something else, and which size i should buy.
2- I am thinking of buying used one, what do you think about used and what is the maximum age of the machine which i can still make money from, ( I don have to pay all the income for the maintenance)
3- I have to buy a mini excavator. which size and which manufacturer.
4- what do you think of buying a backhoe instead of mini excavator.


Starting a Site work company

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire