Straps and Slings

dimanche 28 août 2016

What do you guys use for slings.

I have assembled a small collection of four leg chain slings, wire rope slings, etc. All from auctions or just sweet talking people into giving me stuff that they do not care about.

But I find that 90% of time I use the same set of four 20' nylon slings over and over again, sometimes folded in half and sometimes not. That seems to cover most of what I do and does not involve unpleasant lifting of heavy straps or chains, or cutting my hands with wire rope strands.

I am wondering what everyone else is using.

I suppose that wire rope slings and such are useful more for repetitive heavy duty work like at a concrete casting plant or a big construction project, or some such, but not for one day projects.

Anyone prefer endless slings to two loop slings?

Any comments?

thanks


Straps and Slings

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire