Root rake for clearing brush?

lundi 29 août 2016

Ok, I think this will work ok, but I'm a weekend warrior. So much so, green horns may laugh me right off my backhoe, but here goes the question for the HEF brain trust:
I have a Cat 446D TLB with a 4in1 loader bucket. The hydraulics up front and the machine in general is stout as a I could want it. I'd like to strap a root rake to the loader bucket and unearth some thick brush on my property. Ideally, I'd like to do this on about 10 acres give or take. Note, I'm not looking to just pile cut brush, I actually wanna take it out of the ground. Most of it is 1"-3" thick woody Southern California chaparral brush. Is this possible or is it just another one of my hair brained schemes? Im thinking this is the best way to uproot this godforsaken stuff, as opposed to digging it with the hoe. I'd like to leave the dirt itself as unscathed as possible.


Root rake for clearing brush?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire