Info regarding Track skid-steer Loaders - Pros/Cons , Sizes. WHeel vs Track..etc

samedi 27 août 2016

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could assist with my queries or point me in some directions online.

I am after A track Skid-steer loader as I am starting a business contract with a large home-building industry - I know the person who does the hiring and costing and advised me to get myself a loader and truck and there will be work which has got me investigating the equipment. I have fork lift license a truck license and will need some training on how to use a loader which shouldn't take me long, I will be with a partner as we are going half on everything.

I have some questions relating to the loaders -

The loader will be for soil and rubbish removal


Are Track styles more efficient for this type of work ? I have seen Wheel loader with a rubber track around the wheel is this a modification or something from factory, is it a modification worthwhile in terms of price, if wheel is cheaper is a cheaper option to buy this and modify in this fashion?

I am in Australia and Have seen loaders from 20k - 90k AUD It is quite a large gap and since I am new to this business I would like some advise from more experienced professionals.

If you were in my shoes would you purchase a new loader or a good second hand?

What are key things i should be looking at when purchasing a loader?

What is considered a low hour machine?

For home construction what size would you recommend? Am I looking at payload size as a main purchase indicator for this type of work?


What are the servicing costs and how often should you be servicing your machine?

Is brand a huge thing in this world or brand is not that big of deal, majority of the loaders are "roughly" equal mechanically and price differs dramatically cause of brand and interior luxuries? E.g Close door cabins, Air cons etc... (Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am trying to think of anything and everything to ask)

Is importing a machine worth the time in terms of saving money?

I am running out of things to ask :) are there any other important factors I am missing or should be querying? I really appreciate any answers that can assist me or point me in the right direction.


Rgds

Andrew


Info regarding Track skid-steer Loaders - Pros/Cons , Sizes. WHeel vs Track..etc

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire