Iveco stralis high oil pressure sensor?

mercredi 31 août 2016

Hello,

I have had my oil pressure sensor warning light flash at me intermittently the last few days.

It seems the truck idles at 5 bar, and steadily climbs to 8 bar (maximum on display) after 50km before then flashing the sensor warning light.

I'm confused as to whether this means I have high oil pressure or a faulty oil pressure sensor.
Common sense would say it is the sensor, but it still seems to function up and down when throttle is released and pressed.

Does anybody know if this is likely a faulty sensor switch or is it telling me I have a blockage in my oil system somewhere?

truck seems to run fine otherwise.

Thank youName: image.jpg Views: 1 Size: 30.4 KB
Attached Images
 


Iveco stralis high oil pressure sensor?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire