he SECOND problem I am having is that the brake pedal barely moves the master cylinde

mercredi 31 août 2016

The FIRST problem I am having is that someone painted over my decal that has my serial number listed on it. I am being asked for that number constantly as I try to figure out what parts may cost me. I am hoping someone on here knows of a SECRET serial number location so I can get this issue resolved ASAP.

The SECOND problem I am having is that the brake pedal hardly moves the master cylinder plunger at all. This lift sat out in the rain for about 3 years of no use. I am hoping someone can help me with a parts diagram & possible part numbers of this master cylinder.

The THIRD problem I am having is not having a parts diagram / procedure for relining the brakes / replacing stuck / frozen wheel cylinders. I am hoping that someone on here might have a procedure with pictures.

I would really like to repair & keep this machine for a good bit longer. Any positive help would be great. Thanks guys in advance!!

Name: Nnew cat forklift 1.PNG Views: 1 Size: 420.9 KB
Attached Images
 


he SECOND problem I am having is that the brake pedal barely moves the master cylinde

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire