Deutz Ditch witch trencher wont start

lundi 29 août 2016

I was just wondering if anyone is very familiar with the Deutz air cooled diesels ?

I have never touched one of these engines in my life ,but i have tryed a few things and it just doesnt want to start

I have used an air gun on the hose just before the primary filter to check if nothing if blocking the line

The diesel solenoid seems to be working ,i can feel it clicking and just to make sure i pulled it out turned the key to see it was working correctly

I think there is a neutral switch on these ? I can see the neutral switch light up when i pull the controls back

Im getting diesel and it cranks over fine . I just dont know what else could be stopping it from firing ?
Attached Images
    


Deutz Ditch witch trencher wont start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire