Case 580c restoration

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Hello everyone,
I'm rebuilding a Case 580c with extendahoe. I believe its a 78 or 79 judging by the serial number stamping on the hydraulic cylinder gland nuts. Example, backhoe bucket cylinder serial# G101176 5 78
I repacked the right stabilzer cylinder with a seal kit I bought from my local Case Dealership, Powerco Inc in Clintom Nj. Believe it was somewhere around $60-65. I have seen kits from Hydraulic works advertised for prices $30-$40. Just wondering if its all markup on cases end and buying kits from Hydraulic Works would be a "safe bet". Or if the old addage "you get what you pay for" applies. Remaining repacking includes Backhoe bucket, BOTH swing, left stabilizer and loader arm cylinders. Below are a couple pictures of when I first picked her up amd how she looks now.
Name: image.jpg Views: 3 Size: 52.7 KB
Name: image.jpg Views: 3 Size: 76.8 KB
Attached Images
  


Case 580c restoration

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire