Case 650K Series 2 "Charge Pressure Low" light

lundi 26 septembre 2016

I have a Case 650K Series 2 machine with 1100hrs. The machine had sat-up a while before I purchased it. GaryHoff and a couple others helped me tremendously with some electrical issues when I first purchased the machine. I've used it sparingly in the last few months with no issues, but I'm rarely using it for more than an hour or two at a time.

Anyways, while clearing roads at the hunting camp this weekend I noticed the coolant temperature and hydraulic temp kept creeping up. It did not get in the red, but was pretty close to it after 2-3hrs of working it. I would have to stop and let it cool down every so often. Towards the end of day I also had a "charge pressure low" light come on and a buzzer. When the light came on I shut down the machine. After waiting a couple minutes I would re-crank and work a while, but the buzzer would eventually come back on. I did this several times before going park the machine. Even when the light came on the machine never felt weak at all. I also developed 2 cylinder leaks while working, so I was concerned that maybe the hydraulic fluid was old and breaking down?

I went back the next day and changed my hydraulic oil, both filters (hydraulic and hydrostat). I also cleaned the radiator and oil cooler (left side of radiator) with water. The machine did seem to run cooler, but I still noticed the hydraulic temp would creep up within 2 bars of the red after running a while. Especially when I was tracking the machine faster (50-60%). When pushing and tracking the machine at 30-40% it seemed to stay a little cooler. I had the (low charge pressure) light flicker on a few times when I hit the decal pedal to move into reverse. And again later in the day the light did come on. I could kill it and re-start in less that a minute and it would go away for a while, but eventually came on again. My hydraulic oil level was always roughly 2/3 way up the sight glass. I checked for fault codes, and had none.

Any idea what could be going on? I know my machine has the diagnostic test ports to test pressure, but I'm not sure what kind of connector I need to hook-up to that. The charge pump is built into the hydraulic pump on this machine correct? Is it possible to have that part failing with such low hours?

Also, the next day when I went to unload it from my trailer I had a transmission fault light come on. Code 4311F. I didn't let the machine warm up before moving it, so I don't know if that could have anything to do with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!


Case 650K Series 2 "Charge Pressure Low" light

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire