T870 'breaker mode'

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Good morning! Hey I've been running a concrete breaker on my T870 all of spring and summer and till last week sometime it has been working great, giving me about 200 beats a minute at an idle and about 1100 beats a minute at full throttle. Now last week it quit doing that and will just give me about 120 beats a minute at high or low throttle. A breaker supplier is telling me that I need to select breaker mode on my bobcat and that will give me the option to select One way hydraulics. Apparently these machines have about 800 psi pressure on their return line and these jackhammers don't like that! Now I have never heard of that being an option and I have tried to figure out how to select breaker mode with no luck.does anyone have advice for me?


T870 'breaker mode'

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire