2010 JCB 190T keeps blowing fuse for park brake and loader lock

vendredi 30 décembre 2016

I have a 2010 JCB 190T with about 1700 hours on it. I have been having troubles with it blowing a 15amp fuse for the park brake and loader lock which then leaves the machine immobile. I found two bare wires at the plug for the contact switch that runs the park brake on the left side console so i repaired that and bypassed the plug and switch to rule that out however it has blown that fuse a few times since. the machine is currently sitting partway out in the field to go feed livestock.

I see there are numerous other wires in that harness that run up into the console and travel joystick and they are sort of squished in behind the pilot hoses. I am not sure if the issue is in that harness now? To check the wires the console and hoses will have to be pulled my the look of it. Just wondering if anybody has had any similar issues and may have something simple to check before i pull this all apart in the field? Im a bit nervous about dragging it down to my shop with the dozer and im not sure my excavator will lift it onto the trailer to take to the dealership.

Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers, and Happy New Year!


2010 JCB 190T keeps blowing fuse for park brake and loader lock

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire