Old loader needs ID

mardi 27 décembre 2016

My daughter and I were hiking awhile back up on this famous mountain by us (Mt. Beacon, former home of the steepest inclined railway in the world) and I see on the map there's a "dozer junction" up ahead. She's in the lead and suddenly announces "hey Dad, there's a bulldozer up here". So, yeah, close, but it's some old huge track loader that's been shot up by the Billy Bob's of the world. Checking her over, no ID on her anywhere but I think it's an old Cat tractor before they built there own loader assembly called a Traxton, where the term traxcavator comes from. Had a 2 cylinder pony engine, LOTS of levers. I can'tell post pics here but if someone would PM me, I can send them pics to their cell to get them up here.


Old loader needs ID

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire