C15 acert no good place to start....

vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Hey hef
I got another one doing some work for a salvage yard and everything has been poked and kicked by the locals. Owner wants me to work on western star with c15 I don't have s/n yet. Looking for opinions on wtf I should do with it. It had some injectors swamped around and turbo was apart. I put a cartridge in turbo and attempted to start.
Motor spins over about 20 rpm for five secs then starts clickin I test batteries 3 all between 600 and 800 not the best and it's 30 degrees out so I boost for 10 second crank. Still stupid slow. So I get 24 inch ratchet and it turns hard... so I'm thinking pull injectors and try to turn by hand. I did remove belt to isolate accessores no difference. I hate these kind of jobs but things are slow. Fluids at good levels. There might be ice, bolts, drugs who knows what's the story but I know there is lots of wisdom here and I like to see how other people approach a job. Thanks


C15 acert no good place to start....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire