Fuel Issue With My Track Loader

mardi 27 décembre 2016

I have an International 100B Series II track loader, made in the UK. It has the International 206
German diesel and Bosch injection pump. The throttle is a three position ;full in- run, half way- stop, full out- start. As I was operating it the other day, it just all of a sudden stopped as if I had pulled the throttle cable to the stop position. I can get it running but only with the throttle at the full out (start) position. As soon as I return it to the run position, it dies. I feel it is an injection pump problem but can't put my finger on the problem. It seems to be getting plenty of fuel. I have changed the in-line filter from the tank, the other filters were changed approx. ten hours ago. Any suggestions would be appreciated.


Fuel Issue With My Track Loader

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire