Ford 655A hydraulic response

jeudi 29 décembre 2016

I have an 86' Ford 655A backhoe. I have owned the machine for about 9 years. The backhoe response has become excessively fast even with minimal lever movement. I recently changed all the filters on the machine. The issue is actually getting worse. A mechanic friend suggested changing the fluid. He said is has basically become "worn" and the reduced viscosity causes increased sensitivity. He said I should change the hydraulic fluid. The suggestion makes sense to me, but I am wondering if there could be any other explanation for the problem. Like some faulty valve or something that help regulate fluid flow to the backhoe. The loader works fine. The machine worked fine for many years and the problem has been getting worse over the course of the last year or so. I appreciate any help or suggestions.


Ford 655A hydraulic response

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire