Bobcat t650 right track trouble

jeudi 29 décembre 2016

Good day everybody. I have a 2013 Bobcat t650 with 1300 hours. Boss man picked it up at auction for snow plowing this winter. I did the usual check over oils, lines, controls, belts and such. Engine oil was horrible, hydraulic fluid was little to none, changed both. This is my first skid steer to have to work on and so far it's been a learning experience. This site has been very helpful along with some videos from the inter webs.
So it worked great at blowing snow for a month or so. Just the other day I was finishing up when the right drive track started acting funny. It freed up for 10-12 ft and completely shut down. Barely any movement front or back. Left track works as it has been. The display would beep and flash a symbol of a "can" with an ! in it. Popped a 509 and 514 code then automatically shut down. Let it cool off while I check the machine for leaks and Google the code. Hydrallic Res was full and no leaks. I have been ruling things out as I read about them and check them over. Man this thing has alot of filters. Got to the hydrostatic pump filter between seat and engine compartments, pulled said filter checked for metal. No metal fragments to be found. After putting filter back on and starting machine to check for leaks the right drive track started working again. Drove it 20-25 ft, hopped out to pick up something and when I got back in the right drive track no longer worked. So I'm stuck again.
Question is did I miss something along the way and where do I go from here. I saw a thread about a case drain filter, but I can't seem to find one in plain sight. Also wondering if the big sprocket looking thing in the track has froze up or something.
Thank you for your help and understanding. I look forward to learning more about this machine.


Bobcat t650 right track trouble

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire