Deere 755C belly pan clean out

vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Decided I want to clean out my new to me 755C series 2 machine belly pan. I took off two access panels, one about directly below where the operator sits and the other about a foot ahead of that on he machine. Below the engine where most of the dirt,gunk is there is just a small access hole where the oil pan drain is. Otherwise the plate below the engine is about 4' wide by 5' long and at least 4 inches thick. I'm it too excited about taking that thing off. Can I just jack up th cab and power wash around each side of the engine hoping to get the gunk washed out the forward panel or do I need to take down this heavy hunk of iron to clean below the engine? Thanks


Deere 755C belly pan clean out

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire