Hyster forklift with electric shuttle shifter gets confused with reverse and fwd

jeudi 29 décembre 2016

I am kind of at a loss to figure out what is happening with this machine and without knowing more about how it works, makes the repair more difficult. The fork is a mid 90s Hyster S80, with a little electric column shifter like a blinker lever from the 80s. If you throw it fwd, it goes fwd, if you throw it to rev, half the time it will still go fwd. If you go to neutral first and wait a few sec, then go to rev, it will rev.

I am pretty baffled but this is becoming quite a problem. I am pretty sure this should be an easy fix as the trans otherwise runs prefect. Actually one of the strongest I have ever used for its age.

I can tell you the engine is a GM straight 6, no clue on trans.


Hyster forklift with electric shuttle shifter gets confused with reverse and fwd

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire