D3C lgp questions

jeudi 22 mai 2014

Hello all I have a d3c 7xlo. She has been a great machine and has well paid for her self over the years. I have changed hydualic eng oil and tranny oils, but I have never changed the bevel gear oil is there any other fluid I need to change. How do I change the bevel gear oil and what type of oil does it take.





Next question when operating I don't know if I am pushing her to hard or what but she gets hot water temp goes over 190 f when I first bought she was doing this then so I changed hoses and water pump and thermostat the radiator has been roded a d I keep it blown out after each 8 hrs it does not use fluid but when the water temp gets hot so does the tranny. I am missing the fan shroud would this affect it??



Next thing is when in am pushing with the dozer in second gear about 3/4 throttle my dozer will stall is this right but if I run full throttle it helps. Also sometimes when I am pushing trees my left track will stop why is this



Thanks for any help




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire