shopping around to finance a dozer. good rates? best company? least hassle.

jeudi 22 mai 2014

hello,



I am looking around for a d5k size dozer used.

I might want to buy from an individual. not a dealer.

What are some good equipment oriented lenders?

Local banks here have become too complicated.



My dad started our business in the early 60's. I worked with him all my life, grew up within 30 feet of our shop in the house! I am now 38. Father is very ill with lung cancer. He is not working but i still am. We have several machines and trucks.

I can use CAT financial. But I am shopping other options....



I do not want a blanket type loan where I have to secure the loan with all machines. I want to use the one machine that I am buying as collateral.

I would also like the flexibility of paying ahead in good spring to summer weather to cover for winter months when possible.

Cat financial seems to be in tune with being flexible with the weather and season. Banks are not.....



All of my equipment is paid for thus far.



What are good rates?



Thanks,




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire