JD 310D transmission issues?

samedi 24 mai 2014

Looking for some insight on possible issues with my 95 JD 310D. Upon initial start up it will drive in both forward and reverse just fine, as well at thru all 4 gears. Once its warmed up I begin loosing power to a point that it will not move forward or reverse. I can shut it down for a few minutes and let it cool down, restart and it will work fine until it heats up again. When it stops moving, I have elevated it so that all 4 wheels are off the ground, placed it in forward and the wheel will begin to turn, but once you sit it down again, there just isn't the power to move it forward or reverse.



The only thing that I have done lately is replace the tranny fluid. I bust a line awhile back and ran to advance and bought tractor fluid to refill. I cant help but think this is the culprit since I haven't used the hoe much since then. Anyone else think the fluid type could be causing this issue?



Thanks for any assistance of guidance you can give me.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire