Need help with Old Michigan Loader, whining noise from hydraulics

mardi 20 mai 2014

I am trying to figure out why there is so much whining noise from my loader. The fluid appears to be aerated. I don't know if the noise is because the fluid is aerated or the what is making the noise is aerating the fluid.

I made a short video of the loader that would probably explain it better.

http://ift.tt/1knDnAi,

The sound changes when I move the bucket controls. Even just a slight movement changes the sound. The sound doesn't appear to be coming from the pump but more at the front. The hydraulic controls are there in the front, just below the reservoir. The reservoir has the vibration and so do the hoses to the main lift cylinders. If you grabbed the hose to the right cylinder and held it for 20 minutes your hand would be numb. Like using a weedeater. The other cylinders, for the bucket tilt, have no vibration in them at all. I tried to grab the hydraulic control valves and get no vibration, but one of the hoses to the main lift cylinders does have the vibration.

I inspected the suction line from the reservoir to the pumps and find nothing except in watching the video, I now see a flange at the main pump and have not taken that apart or inspected it closely.

And looking at the oil, it looks aerated?

The engine idle is high and I need to fix that so I don't know if the high idle causes more whine noise?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire