Would you leave a city job to go logging?

samedi 24 mai 2014

So I have a little dilemma... A good friend of mine has offered me a decent hourly pay ($23hr) and a vehicle to drive to come run buncher for him. I'd be working out of town but home early fridays and home for weekends. I've operated equipment since I was a kid and have always wanted to go run equipment in the woods. Problem is, I currently work for a local city. I'm home everyday at the same time, good pay, great health care for me and my family (expecting kid number 3 in a few months) and a ton of vacation and sick leave built up. I'm just bored with the slow pace of city work and the lack of actual equipment work. What would any one else do if they had this problem? Forgot to mention this is his second season logging but he's had his own dirt/trucking company for 10 years or so...




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire