Kubota KX030 Hydraulic problems please help.

vendredi 23 mai 2014

Hi All,

I have just replaced my engine (V1505) in my Kubota Excavator. I replaced the engine because it was loosing compression and eventually would not start.

when I removed the engine I also removed the hydraulic pump that is mounted on housing. I removed all hydraulic fluid at this time, which was emptied via the hydraulic hoses that go from the tank to the pump.



The Boom and bucket were out stretched when it would not start so I left it like that for a couple of months until now. During this time the cab has rotated about 45 degrees due to pressure from the bucket/boom position because I tracked the excavator off the driveway without being able to lift the boom or bucket off the ground. This caused the bucket to stay in position and over time the pressure caused the cab and swing to rotate.



I have now replaced the engine which seems to be working fine but now I have no power to my boom, bucket, swing nor will the cab rotate: Banghead.



I can track forward and backwards. The push blade still operates up and down perfectly with enough power to lift the unit.



I had no issues with the hydraulics before replacing the engine. :confused:



I have just put new Hydraulic fluid in which is still just below the glass view level but it is above the Filters.



I am thinking I need to bleed the lines/cylinders after such a long period under pressure?



I am new to excavators and any help/suggestions would be great...:o



Many thanks your time is greatly appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire