looking at buying a skid steer

jeudi 22 mai 2014

I found a skid steer for sale I'm interested in. It is a 2006 cat 287b but im skeptical on it. It has a new hydrostatic pump and tool pump, new lift cylinder on right side, new pilot left hand handle. The glass is broke on the front door and it has heat but the ac don't work. Tracks look good in the pictures tho. Hes asking 21k or bo. It has 1900 hrs. I also found a bobcat t250 2004 with 5500 hours on it needs tracks, bucket is welded up, and the grill above the radiator is messed up, some rust also. He is asking 15300. Im 22 and that's kind of the prices I can afford. I found a 2002 wheeled cat 246 wheeled skid steer for 19k with new tires ac and heat with around 1400 hrs. I have a standard flow stump grinder I will be running also. Im just looking for some input thank you.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire