Building a website for a heavy equipment company - Any suggestions?

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Hello! Hope you doing good!



My name is Lucas and I'm a webdesigner from Brazil. I'm here in Heavy Equipment Forums because I'm doing a website for Tractorbel, a brazilian company, and I'm not familiar with the business.



I would like to hear more from you, suggestions, ideas or whathever come to your mind :)


  • What do you think a good website of the business should have?

  • What you usually seek in a website of heavy equipments?

  • There's something that really annoy you or on the contrary, surprises you on such website?






Tractorbel's main fields of operation:


  • Sale of New and Used Heavy Equipment

  • Rental

  • Pieces and Components

  • Services (Mechanics, mainly)






I really appreciate anything you can tell me, I like to have a good understading of my client's business before designing and programming the website, I seek results, a useful, secure, beatiful and light website.



I would like to take this opportunity to leave here my contact for web development, too:

http://ift.tt/1wl9K8R



I live in Brazil, but I speak english fluently, if you would like you can add me on skype as well: bustamante.lucas



Thanks a lot guys! :usa:usa (I really admire U.S by the way)





Building a website for a heavy equipment company - Any suggestions?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire