Bucket drift problem 980G Cat

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

This is a 980 G 2KR03066 front end loader new in 1999 and now has a bit over 26,000 hours.



Well just as I was leaving work operator comes in and says the bucket is drifting, says if he is holding loaded bucket in air while waiting for next truck to back in the tilt cylinders will start drifting. Like I said I was walking out he door at the end of the day so did not have chance to see how fast this was happening and won't be back on the job till Monday morning. Both tilt cylinders were resealed a couple months ago and he did not mention any external leaks.



This machine has the control valve up front with the solenoid controls. I love how every time you remove the cover over the valve it is buried under a foot of wet dirt and stone, not the best location for that wiring and those solenoids! Just wondering if someone has a good place to look, trying not to think too much about it over the weekend:D But I'll at least take a look on SIS and see what I find!





Bucket drift problem 980G Cat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire