Problem with wiring for lights on hitachi ex60-2. Need help

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Hi my name is paudie.

I am new to this site and could do with some help.

I have a hitachi ex60-2 which I use on my farm. Last year I fitted new working lamps. I replaced the old exsiting one on the boom and at the right hand side. I also fitted two new work lamps on the roof for extra visibility when working at night.

The lamps worked fine for the year until just at the beginning of summer when they started blowing fuses. I didn't pay any attention to this as the evenings where bright I didn't need lights. I tought the wires around the lights might be touching or there was a short on a wire.

So yesterday I started to search for the problem, I traced all the wiring back right into the lumes underneath the cab for a shorting wire but no luck. I checked the back of the switch for burned wire as I thought maybe adding the new lights might have caused over load and melted wires. I also checked the fuse box to see if there was any wires stripped or burned that my be shortig but there isn't.

I can't find the problem so far and don't know where to look next. With all the wires disconnected from the lights the fuse is still being blown. I don't know.

Could someone who knows a little more about the wireing circuits of the machine please help as I need the lights working. Thank you

Paudie.





Problem with wiring for lights on hitachi ex60-2. Need help

1 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire