Genie TMZ 34-19 lights on but nobody home

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hey all,



I'm trying to sort out an electric Genie lift sn: 3400 - 307 (2000 model) for a mate.

Yes, I have searched and checked out other posts, and will check out as many of the suggestions as possible , but one major difference I find is that I have 12 volts on the key switch and the stop button.



Other than that, all the lights come on fine when turned on, but none of the controls work (it's stuck with the outriggers down at the moment and the level lights all fine).



Apparently it would do this intermittently, and after a while start working as it should. I have 24 volts from the batteries, and at the motor controller, and coming into the lower control unit.



Any suggestions? I'm in Australia, so I'm assuming the only real difference should be the input voltage on the charger.



Thanks in advance,

Dave





Genie TMZ 34-19 lights on but nobody home

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire