cat 320C pressure issues

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hi guys,

Recently I had some pressure issues with my Cat 320C FBA02823 excavator because the boom and jack hammer both were acting slow. So I got a Cat technician and he calibrated the pressure of left and right pump to 551. Now after that the machine has started bursting old pipes, the jack hammer is sometimes slow and sometines fast. The hydraulic temp is ok on the screen but after 10 min work one can barely touch the rubber pipes and I could remember it was not like this before.



Boom speed couldnt get better because then then the engine starts lugging. Dont know whats the problem with it. I am thinking of checking thr left and right pump regulator for any debris or spool stuck.



Have checked all the fuel lines and changed all the filters, and also the Cat technician calibrated the prv.



Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.



Thanks.





cat 320C pressure issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire