Laser Purchase Help

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

I've had an old David White for a long time, but mainly used it back when I had a concrete company. It's history now for reasons I'd like to avoid lest my blood pressure rise.



With this new business I do a lot of gravel roads and seat-of-the-pants rural grading jobs. I'm also starting to get a lot more long drainage swales. I'd like to get a receiver mast setup on my tractor's box blade for swales and possibly a removable mast for my ctl's bucket so I can check grade as I go. I don't know whether I'll need dual slope at this time, but for sure I need to be able to set up a single slope. I don't want to break the bank either.



I've been looking at a Spectra LL300 package that comes with their CR600 magnetic and rod mounts. The other one is the Topcon RL H4C. The Topcon setup doesn't include a magnetic receiver, so that would have to be purchased as well. The Topcon does look more rugged and has a better warranty.



Any experience with either setup, or is there another brand that I should be looking at?





Laser Purchase Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire