Bobcat 751 frozen

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Guys: I need your help. This machine refuses to move, forward or reverse. Bucket refuses to lift, lower, dump. Engine starts/runs fine. You can hear the pumps "load" when I try to operate it, but it won't move. This machine has the BICS, but it is NOT lit up. None of the gauges are working. The front headlights DO work. I have checked the fuses and all appear OK. I raised the cab and looked for bad connections, worn wires, but found none. The Traction Lock Override Button doesn't light up or appear to operate. The parking brake appears to have no affect either way.

I have operated equipment for years, but am not much of a mechanic, so keep answers simple. I figure it has to be an electrical issue. Any help at all will be appreciated and thanks. Mark W





Bobcat 751 frozen

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire