4th function? Can i disable?

mardi 24 février 2015

Hi Everyone, Let me give a quick overview. I have a 2011 John Deere 244J compact wheel loader, bought used last year. It has 3rd and 4 th function. We just use during summer months then sits in our shop, we drive once a month to keep things intact etc. We will NEVER use the 4th function, the issue I am having, after we use the loader for 30 mins or 4 hours, when we park it, each hydro line from the 4th function that goes to the front bucket area to accept an attachment, "drips" 2-3 oz per side for a day or two, then basically stops, which I'm confused about...is it because the machine ran, fluid is moving thru lines, even though no attachment is hooked? Is the o-ring expanding/contracting??. I went online got a parts breakdown, seems John Deere want $75.05 per ORING!!!!, so, is there a way to "cap" off or am I asking for trouble, or some how bite the bullet for o-ring. I'm somewhat mechanically able I "think" for this task....:Banghead





4th function? Can i disable?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire