Dozing 0-32mm mass (fine to gravel)

mardi 24 février 2015

Sooo, I gotta apologize in advance for bad english in advance here, cuz it's gonna include a lot of words and expressions I haven't heard or used in english.



Anyways, a colleague of mine and I was talking about bulldozer as one got hauled by on the road from where we were working.

As the conversation went by he told me he had heard that you had to operate in a special way or use a technique to doze 0-32 mass (we use the term friction mass here) wich is mass with a diameter of 0-32 mm. The reason for this was so you didn't leave the finer mass on topp, and leave the rougher mass on the bottom



I got so curious I just had to ask here! :) We are a two-man team who does small railroad related maintenance work with compact machines, so never used a dozer..



What do you know about it and if it is so, could you explain it please?



Thanks!





Dozing 0-32mm mass (fine to gravel)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire